Fallout 3 was pretty much the love of my life for a week.

Go down

Fallout 3 was pretty much the love of my life for a week. Empty Fallout 3 was pretty much the love of my life for a week.

Post by BleachedWorm on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Just thought I'd share my feelings on the game. I've been a fallout fanboy since Fallout 1 shipped for pc's over 10 years ago. And I have to say I'm ecstatic with how Bethesda has treated the game. It is very true to story, and visually stunning to me. I plan on playing it through at least 1 or 2 more times in the near future. So, having been through it once, if anyone would like some advice or has some questions concerning the game, hit me up.
BleachedWorm
BleachedWorm
No0B
No0B

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 was pretty much the love of my life for a week. Empty Re: Fallout 3 was pretty much the love of my life for a week.

Post by Venom Knight on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Never played Fallout, and probably never will because I dont know the back story...It looks like an amazing game though
Venom Knight
Venom Knight
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile http://gamerevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 was pretty much the love of my life for a week. Empty Re: Fallout 3 was pretty much the love of my life for a week.

Post by BleachedWorm on Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:54 pm

You don't need to know the back story to play this game. That is the beauty of it. It is an entirely seperate story that runs parallel to the pc Games. The whole story is given to you in the opening of character creation!
BleachedWorm
BleachedWorm
No0B
No0B

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Venom Knight on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:21 pm

Hmmmmm, well then....I might actually look at then....Im trying to refrain from buying games for the time being
Venom Knight
Venom Knight
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-08-05

View user profile http://gamerevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistato on Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:20 pm

I really like the Fallout 3 concept. I played the others as well. The only think I am not sure how to get more of is Caps (IG money). I didn't really find anything I could bank off of...

So far enjoying it though.

Last edited by Mistato on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistato
Mistato
No0B
No0B

Male
Number of posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BleachedWorm on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Mistato wrote:I really like the Fallout 3 concept. I played the others as well. The only think I am not sure how to get more of is Caps (IG money). I didn't really find anything I could bank off of...

So far enoying it though.

I never really had that many caps until i was probably... 3/4 through the game. As long as you keep your repair skill up, you don't need the caps imo. I had 100% repair as soon as i finished off small guns, and as soon as i realized that, I was wealthy. At one point, I went in and bought all the house accessories at the same time, because i didn't know what to do with my caps...
BleachedWorm
BleachedWorm
No0B
No0B

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistato on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:35 pm

BleachedWorm wrote:
Mistato wrote:I really like the Fallout 3 concept. I played the others as well. The only think I am not sure how to get more of is Caps (IG money). I didn't really find anything I could bank off of...

So far enoying it though.

I never really had that many caps until i was probably... 3/4 through the game. As long as you keep your repair skill up, you don't need the caps imo. I had 100% repair as soon as i finished off small guns, and as soon as i realized that, I was wealthy. At one point, I went in and bought all the house accessories at the same time, because i didn't know what to do with my caps...

Yeah, I guess I'm doing pretty well then. I am keeping my repair up. I just can't find enough ammo it seems like. I'm only in about 1/4 to 1/2 in the game. Hopefully it starts to perk up a little.
Mistato
Mistato
No0B
No0B

Male
Number of posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BleachedWorm on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:47 am

Hrm. do you use vats very often? Vats saves a TON of ammo if you can make your headshots hit. I picked the perks that made my percentages in vats greater, and headshots. It saves a ton of ammo, especially against mutants. you can 3 shot the mutants in the head sometimes with a hunting rifle. Or, as a worst case scenario, set the game to easy for a bit, until you stock up, then change it back to regular.

On a side not, I'm not positive, but I supsect that killing things outside of vats may net more experience.... Great for leveling I guess, but I was level 20 by about halfway through the game due to side quests. I didn't need experience anymore.
BleachedWorm
BleachedWorm
No0B
No0B

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Storm on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Got Fallout 3 a few days ago, damn is it fun. Playing it a lot lately.

Peon
Peon

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile http://storm-myownarea.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down